Để chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho phần thi IELTS Speaking, ngoài việc nắm vững các từ vựng, ngữ pháp, cách phát âm, các tiêu chí về sự mạch lạc, trôi chảy trong diễn đạt các luận điểm khi thi IELTS Speaking cũng rất quan trọng.
Cách tốt nhất và hiệu quả nhất để học IELTS Speaking và tăng band điểm IELTS Speaking đó chính là luyện tập theo các đề thi mẫu cùng với giáo viên, trợ giảng hoặc một người bạn để tăng khả năng nói và có thể tự ôn luyện Speaking để đạt kết quả cao.
Download Now: Luyện kỹ năng nghe (PDF+audio)
- Do you watch movies?
- What sorts of movies do you usually watch? Why?
- Where do you watch them, at home or in the cinema?
- Would you like to make a film in the future? Why?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live now?
- What kind of area is it?
- Do you plan to move somewhere else in the near future?
Describe a gift that you have received as a child. Please say
- What was the gift?
- When did you receive it?
- Do you still have it? Why?
- Do you think boys and girls will prefer different gifts?
- What is the reason behind this?
- Is it an innate or an acquired behaviour, in your view?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your work? Why?
- How often do you refer to dictionaries?
- Did you ever think about writing a dictionary?
Talk about a movie that you watched and didn’t like. Please say:
- What movie it was
- What was the movie about
- Why you didn’t like the
- What do people do in their leisure time?
- Is there any difference between the previous and current generations in the way they spend leisure time?
- Do you like to read books?
- What kind of books do you usually read?
- What kind of books did you read as a child?
Fruits and vegetables
- How often do you eat fruits and vegetables?
- What is the importance of fruits and vegetables in our diet?
- Is it easy to buy really fresh fruits and vegetables nowadays?
Talk about a city that you have visited recently. Please say
- What and where is the city?
- Why did you go there?
- What did you like or dislike about it?
- Do you like travelling?
- Do you prefer to do it yourself or with friends?
- What is your favourite destination?
- Do you live in a flat or a house?
- How long have you been living there?
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- How much time do you spend on shopping?
- Do you prefer going to small shops or big supermarkets?
- Are there shops that you don’t like to go to? Why?
Describe the favourite song of your childhood. You should say:
- Where and when you heard it for the first time?
- What the song was about?
- Why you remember it?
- How you feel about this song now.
- Do you think music is important? Why?
- Where do you usually listen to music?
- Many shopping centres are playing music. Why?
- What is the best music to be played in the children’s department?
- When does music become just a white noise in your opinion?
- When is the right time to stop playing music?
- How does music represent your culture?
- What is the weather like where you live?
- Do you like cold weather? Why?
- Are there different seasons in your country?
- Are advertisements important?
- Do they help people buy products?
- Do you watch advertisements on TV or the internet?
Describe a book you have read recently. You should say:
- What the book is?
- When you read it?
- What it was about and whether you would recommend it to others.
- What types of books do children read in your country?
- How can we promote reading to children?
- What are the reasons for reading among adults?
- What are the effects of technology on reading?
- Can you compare between reading and watching TV?